C.G. Bretting Manufacturing provides innovative paper converting solutions to customers worldwide. We have been in business for over 120 years and are focused on “Lean Enterprise” methods and teamwork.
We currently have openings for Electrical Engineers. Individuals will be responsible for the electrical design of specialty electro-mechanical paper converting equipment according to customer specifications from concept to completion. The individual will interface with sales, other electrical engineers, mechanical engineering, manufacturing, and customer service while developing machine solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (required) and
- Experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Electrical Engineering.
- Designs, develops and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC, HMI and Motion Control-based hardware and software as needed.
- The ability to work in a team-oriented environment, manage design projects and to listen and accept input from various sources.
- Self motivation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a comprehensive benefit package:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Interested candidates should send resume to:
Director of Engineering
C.G. Bretting Mfg. Co., Inc.
3401 Lake Park Road
Ashland, WI 54806-0113
or fill out our on-line form